Join the Pavilion Coliving Community
Feel at home in a green and secure environment
What is coliving? The concept, more and more attractive to younger generations worldwide, is to share a space for living and working side by side without the hassle of a traditional rental, and in a more flexible environment than a hotel.
From now on, one of the three period buildings that make up Pavilion Oasis Heritage Hotel, in the heart of Historic Phnom Penh, is available to coliving stays. Among the many advantages:
- No need to move furniture and appliances, just unpack your suitcase and enjoy!
- Uncluttered living and working spaces, the nine available suites and rooms all have refreshing views onto Pavilion's lush garden.
- You can freely use the kitchen and bar, stocking your food and beverages in your own fridge.
- Work by the Sun Pool or indoors, taking advantage of the high-speed (40 Mbs) wifi/Lan.
- Join the Pavilion community while keeping all the privacy you need!
Rates start at 450$ per month, including:
- around-the-clock hygiene and security check at property entrance
- unlimited Internet access (40 Mbs Wi-Fi/LAN)
- shared kitchen, shared working space, shared pool and gardens
- grounds and pool maintenance by Pavilion staff (not the shared kitchen and the rooms)
- shared washing machine (laundry service on demand for a fee)
Double Room: 450 $ monthly | Superior Double: 480 $ | Suite: 550 $ | Deluxe Double: 660$.
Download Coliving Agreement, to be emailed to Pavilion.