The Culinary Art of Cambodia, by H.R.H. Princess Norodom Rasmi Sobbhana, great-aunt of H.M. King Sihamoni of Cambodia. A 184-page, richly illustrated book containing:
- a historic background presentation
- the complete 1960 English edition, with some 300 culinary recipes and tips
- the 170 recipes in Khmer selected by the Princess for publication in the Royal Family Bulletin (BMD) from year 1970
- 200 photos of Princess Rasmi Sobbhana and the Royal Family, re-created dishes and from the book making-of, including the ceremony offered in tribute to Princess Rasmi Sobbhana by the Sacred Dancers of Angkor in September 2020.
- Five three-course menus selected and realized by the Heritage Sisters (Mesdames Men Chandevy, Men Sodany and Men Sotheavy) to reflect today's relevance of Princess Norodom Rasmi Sobbhana's culinary art.
Recommended donation: 21 USD (all sale proceeds are going the Sobbhana Foundation for Women and to the Wat Rasmi Sobbhana (Reaksmey Sophorn), the Kandal Province pagoda named after the Princess.
Where can I purchase the book in Cambodia?
Many fine locations are joining in to help with the distribution. Click on location name for direction.
Aquation Working Space (Koh Pich)
Aroma/Museum Art Gallery (opposite National Museum)
Armand’s The Bistro Restaurant (Daun Penh)
Arya Vong Kim L’Oréal Beauty Salon (Daun Penh)
Bistrot de la Poste Restaurant (Daun Penh)
Bophana Center Audiovisual Resources (Psah Thmei)
Britea Cambodia-English TeaHouse (Riverside)
Carnets d’Asie Bookstore (Psah Thmei)
Cuisine Wat Damnak Restaurant (Daun Penh)
elsewhere Lifestyle Store (Daun Penh)
Ferme de Bassac Catering & Restaurant (Daun Penh)
Floatation Floating Lounge (Koh Pich)
FT Gallery (Khan Mean Chey)
IKIGAI Arts Center (Daun Penh)
Khéma La Poste Restaurant (Wat Phnom)
Kravanh Restaurant (Daun Penh)
La Résidence Restaurant (Daun Penh)
Le Deli Bistro Gourmet Restaurant (Daun Penh)
My Bookshop Cambodia (Preah Sihanouk)
Nesat Seafood House & Store (Tuol Tompong)
Pavilion Heritage Oasis Hotel (Daun Penh)
Paradise Store (Daun Penh)
Penh House Hotel (Daun Penh)
Sobbhana Foundation for Women Boutique (Psah Thmei)
Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra Hotel (Chamkar Mon)
Sombok Restaurant (Riverside)
Terrazza Pizza Place & Deli (BKK)
White Mansion Café (Daun Penh)
Who Gallery by Stan (Daun Penh)...
and now at Monument Books Norodom Boulevard
Fellini Siem Reap Restaurant
Saarti Beauty Gift Shop
Soieries du Mekong Store
Jasmine Boat Café & Restaurant, Kratie, Kratie Province
Le Relais de Chhlong, Chhlong, Kratie Province
4Rivers Floating Lodge, Tatai, Koh Kong Province
La Java Bleue Hotel & Gallery, Kampot, Kampot Province
Amber Resort, Kampot, Kampot Province
Would you like to add a location to the consignment list? Contact us.
Want to contribute with online placement? Contact us.
Where can I find this book worldwide?
We are currently setting up consignment spots in Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Australia, Canada, France, UK, USA... Want to become a distributor, email us.
- In Bangkok, get your copies at Carnets d'Asie Bookstore. Orders at email@example.com or direct message here. Donation: 934 baht per copy.
For individual express mailing,email us.